Caryl recently did an interview with Eric Dyer for his podcast Entrepreneurially Fit Radio (on the Entrepreneur Podcast Network). They talked about her story, how The Program works, her plans for the future, and more! Eric’s interview includes:
- How does your book, Conquer Your Food Addiction, differ from other weight loss methods? When is your second book going to be published?
- You write about food addiction. Is it the same as compulsive overeating and binge eating?
- Why do you tell people to not discuss their weight loss program with any one else?
- When giving participants of The Program new things to try, you say there is resistance to change. What does that mean?
- Which habits took you the longest to break?
- What do you mean you don’t change the foods you eat, you change your habits instead?
- If all I eat are salads and diet soda, how come I still can’t lose weight? Could coffee, tea, and diet foods contribute to weight gain? They have no calories.
- What’s the difference between physical hunger and emotional hunger?
- You say all food should be eaten on a plate with utensils (fork, knife, spoon, chopsticks). Why?
Click the button to listen to the podcast online or find links to download it through iTunes and Juice.
|Frequently Asked Question #3||Frequently Asked Question #4|
|Frequently Asked Question #3|
|Frequently Asked Question #4|