Physical activity is essential to staying healthy, and every small step can lead to big improvements. An accurate Omron Pedometer like the HJ-321 is a partner that motivates you to take those extra steps toward better health and increased energy. Whether positioned flat, vertically or horizontally, it accurately counts every step, using Omron’s renowned accelerometer technology. The HJ-321 pedometer is specially designed for power walking and aerobic exercise. It counts your moderate (i.e., “brisk”) steps separately from normal walking steps, as well as the distance and time you’ve traveled, giving you more information about your overall activity level. Features:
- Omron Tri-Axis Technology – Counts steps accurately and quietly, whether positioned flat, vertically or horizontally
- Tracks Two Kinds of Steps – The HJ-321 tracks both regular and brisk steps separately
- Tracks Daily Distance – For better health tracking
- Automatic Reset – Start with a clean slate each day to track your steps more accurately
- Weekly Log – Store up to 7 days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight so you’re ready to go every morning
- Four Tracking Modes – Track steps, moderate “brisk” steps, time and distance
- Dimensions: 3¼” x 1½” x 5¾”; 1.76 oz.